Welcome to the Emery County OHV Jamboree
IN BEAUTIFUL EMERY COUNTY!
Take a moment and think about all the activities you Performed today...
- Did you follow a guide on world class ATV trails in the beautiful Emery County, Utah, landscape?
- Did you camp or park your RV at Buckhorn RV Resort or Millsite State Park, or any other of the other many lodging options available in Emery County, Utah?
- Did you have every meal of the day catered with gourmet food? (By gourmet, we mean gourmet!)
- Did you meet new life-long friends?
- Did you make memories to last a lifetime?
If you answered "NO" to any of the above, then make sure you don't miss out again!
Emery County Utah, is gem stone of some of God's most beautiful and inspiring creations, far from the distractions of busy city life. Our unique rural location provides unforgettable recreational opportunities that include exploring the many pictographs of a 2000 year old Indian culture, or seeing the bones and footprints of Dinosaurs from the Jurassic period. Riders will also enjoy the nearby peace and tranquility of the beautiful mountain peaks of the Manti La-Sal National Forest, highlighted with streams, lakes and movie scripted landscapes of the San Rafael Swell.